1 cup rolled oats coarsely crushed
1 cup dates soaked in hot water
1/4 cup roasted peanuts coarsely crushed
1 tbsp each roasted sesame seeds and flax seeds
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- Grind the soaked dates into a smooth paste without adding any water.
- Mix all the other ingredients by hand and add the dates little by little and knead into a firm dough.
- Line a tray with parchment paper. Transfer the dough into the tray and press firmly. Set in the fridge for atleast 30 minutes.
- Take the tray out, lift the parchment paper and lay on a table.
- Cut into squares and store in an airtight container upto 2 weeks.