1 cup cashews (kaju)
¾ to 1 cup water
2 to 3 teaspoon starter or 5-6 chilly tops
- Soak cashews in enough water for 1 or 2 hours.
- Drain and then blend the cashews with water till smooth.
- Heat the cashew milk. Switch off the flame after 1 boil.
- Let the milk cool down till its slightly warm just like regular curd
- Add the culture and stir well.
- Cover and keep in a warm place overnight or for 4-5 hours.
- Once the cashew yogurt or curd is set, keep in the fridge.
- Cashew yogurt stays good for 3 days.
Serve it with love