1 large cabbage
1/2 kg carrots
1/2 kg beetroot
1 large onion, grated.
1 grated fresh coconut
Salt to taste
Ginger chili paste to taste
- Peel off the cabbage leaves one by one, keeping them whole.
- Boil water in a large pot. Turn off the heat and dip the leaves in the water and leave them for a few minutes.
- Wash and grate the carrots and beets.
- Mix all these ingredients and add salt and ginger chili paste to taste.
- Flatten the cabbage leaves and cut off any hard stems.
- Spread the carrot beetroot mixture over the cabbage leaves and roll tightly.
- Cut into 2 inch pieces and serve.
Serve it with love