1 cup lettuce washed and roughly torn
1 cup spiralized veggies like zucchini, carrots and bell peppers
2 tbsp fresh basil leaves torn
Salt and pepper to taste
Sunflower seeds and toasted walnuts to garnish
3-4 tbsp of veggie cheese
- You can spiralize the veggies either with a spiralizer or with a julienne peeler.
- Sprinkle little salt in the zucchini and leave it in a strainer so that the water content is released.
- Then mix basil through all the veggies and season with salt and pepper.
- Keep it under-seasoned as the dressing will contain both.
- On a plate, lay the lettuce. Top with the veggies and garnish with the nuts and seeds.
- Drop small spoonful of the veggie cheese over the entire salad.