1 cup sunflower seeds
1/2 cup nutritional yeast
1-2 tbsp date paste
1 tbsp agar agar powder
2 cloves garlic
1 lemon juiced
2 tbsp chopped basil
1 ½ cup water
1/2 tsp salt
- Soak the sunflower seeds for 4-5 hours preferably overnight.
- Drain the water, place half the water all the other ingredients except for agar agar powder in a blender and blend it into a smooth paste.
- In a pan, add the remaining water and agar agar powder.
- Stir it well. Simmer for 5 min on medium flame, stirring continuously.
- Make sure no lumps are formed.
- Take off the heat and stir in the seed mixture until combined.
- Pour into a silicon or glass mould and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Always keep it chilled. You can keep it for 3 days.
Note: you can omit agar agar and use it as a dip.
I am extremely impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Anyway keep up the nice quality writing, it is rare to see a nice blog like this one these days.