Red/yellow bell pepper halved
1 cup brown rice
1 small onion finely chopped
2 cloves garlic minced
1/4 cup broccoli florets chopped and steamed
1/4 cup avarekkai beans steamed
2 tbsp tomato puree
1 tsp thyme
1 tsp red chilli flakes
2 tbsp seed cheese
- Preheat the oven to 175 deg C.
- Cut the tops of the bell peppers if they are small or medium size. Halve them if they are big.
- Deseed completely. Keep aside.
- In a pan, saute the onions first.
- Then add the garlic.
- Next add the tomato puree and cook until the raw smell goes away.
- Add the broccoli and beans and mix well.
- Add the seasoning and mix in the rice.
- Scoop this mixture into the capsicum shells and top with the seed cheese.