Red/yellow bell pepper halved
1 cup brown rice
1 small onion finely chopped
2 cloves garlic minced
1/4 cup broccoli florets chopped and steamed
1/4 cup avarekkai beans steamed
2 tbsp tomato puree
1 tsp thyme
1 tsp red chilli flakes
2 tbsp seed cheese
- Preheat the oven to 175 deg C.
- Cut the tops of the bell peppers if they are small or medium size. Halve them if they are big.
- Deseed completely. Keep aside.
- In a pan, saute the onions first.
- Then add the garlic.
- Next add the tomato puree and cook until the raw smell goes away.
- Add the broccoli and beans and mix well.
- Add the seasoning and mix in the rice.
- Scoop this mixture into the capsicum shells and top with the seed cheese.
An outstanding share! I’ve just forwarded this onto a friend who was doing a little research on this. And he in fact ordered me breakfast due to the fact that I discovered it for him… lol. So allow me to reword this…. Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending some time to discuss this issue here on your internet site.